1. Flooring with the illusion of depth.
2.Madison-Plains Gym Floor, London, Ohio
3.Herringbone Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba)
4.Select Maple framed around the island
5. Hickory in a 3-4-5 alternating install
6. Hickory scribed to a stone hearth
7. Hickory in Ostrander
8.Rift and quartersawn red oak
9.R&Q red oak with a santos mahogany/maple border
10.More stone, more border--all art!!
11. Tigerwood (its gr-r-reat) and an apron and border Dayton, Ohio
12. Ipe (dark and difficult to photograph)
13. More ipe (hardest of the hardwood--won’t float)
14.Ipe in a kitchen with a maple accent stripe around the island
15. Raised panel custom made red oak mantle and new hearth
16. Herringbone oak with a walnut trellis border, Galena, Ohio
17. Site-finished hardwood floor with the bells and whistles
18.No stain on this site-finished hardwood floor
20. Ash (baseball bats) spindles
21. A little set of stairs for the cat to get to the upstairs(a catwalk)?
22. The inspiration for the ash/brazilian cherry steps and landings
23. Handrails-spindles-newel posts-Sunbury
24. Refinish stairs, treads, risers handrails--Bexley
25.Buckeye Hardwood at The Dispatch’s Home and Garden Show
26. Sweet red Oak spindles stained to match hardwood floors.
30.Ipe (Brazilian walnut) landing next to a red oak stair system in Orient, Ohio
31.Site-finished hardwood in central Ohio
32. Stair system refinished with a VOC compliant floor finish
33. A windsor border around yet another stone hearth in Chillicothe
34. With butcher block being maple it goes with kitchens/dining rooms
35. Quartersawn white oak-santos mahogany accent stripe-maple hardwoods--just like the forest, different species side-by-side
36.Another natural maple finish.
37. Maple hardwood flooring--site-finished--alongside maple kitchen cabinets
38. Carpet, pad, and tackstrip removal Upper Arlington.
39. Some BIG brazilian cherry treads and new flooring in Canal Winchester.
40. A sunken room that had a toe stubber, now it has two risers and a tread
41. 3-4-5 inch repeating pattern hickory floor.
42. Site finished hardwood floor with a two-component VOC compliant finish.
43. Site-finished hardwood floor in central Ohio
44. Appalachian hardwood, site-finished, using the latest technologies.
45.Healthy, natural, clean--site-finished hardwood floor.
46. Hickory--what some call a “checkerboard floor”--very blonde boards sprinkled in with very chocolate boards.
47. The finished floor on a total re-hab in Upper Arlington--ipe.
48. See this total album on Google+ under Tom Whiteside
49. Our favorite pilot placing his things on his new floor.
50. The site-finished hardwood floor that is ready to be lived upon.
51. Sanded hardwood floor--tacked--and ready for the sealer plus build coat plus final coat.
52. The view from the floor .
55. Backpack vacuum sweeper, buffer, and a Festool orbital sander.
56. Flush wooden heat register of the same species as the hardwood flooring
57. Built-in access to crawl space
58. Hardwood flooring laid and readied for sanding and finishing.
59. Acclimated flooring on the Aqua-bar moisture retardant.
60. Tools for laying floors--cleat nailer, 15 gauge finish nailer, and a face nailer.
61. The after of floor removal and structural repairs
62. Shimmed and furred floor joists to maintain the right elevation.
63. Work coordinated with insulation company and crawl-space insulated.
64. Work coordinated with heating company to replace duct work and upgrade.
65. Structural repairs made--mechanicals updated--crawl space insulated.
66. Installation of ¾” plywood sub-floor
68. Old leaking ductwork before.
70. Removing carpet-pad-tack strips. Carpet is no more than a glorified wall-to-wall door mat.
71. JUST SAY NO TO RUGS!!!!!
72. Another pilot and another tigerwood floor.
73. Site finished floors with accents and borders in Centerville
74. Maybe this border and hardwood flooring has the look of a runway?
75. Design, installation, sanding, and finishing of hardwood floors.
76. VOC compliant site-finished hardwood floor.
77. Site finished hardwood floor in Westerville, Ohio
78. Floor laying, sanding, and finishing in entry and half-bath.
79. Tear-out tile and replace with site finished hardwood floors.
80. Site finished hardwood floors in a kitchen--all the time.
81. She said, “NO MORE RUGS!!” in my family room.
82. A Shaker-look stairway in Chillicothe
84. Stairs, handrails, treads, risers, and new skirtboards.
85. Brazilian Cherry floor in Shawnee Hills.
86. Three inlays furnished, installed, and designed in Dublin, Ohio.
87. Sales and installation of hardwood flooring, medallions, and moldings
88. Buckeye Hardwood had nothing to do with the walls--but we did design the accent stripe and floor.
89. Sales and installation of custom designed medallions.
90. An impressive entry in Grove City.
91. Wine, chairs, and site-finished hardwood floors--”If you believe that beauty sways the mind....”
92. Site-finished hardwood floors are passive solar and pet friendly
93. Accents designed to compliment the furniture
94. Custom mantle with fluted pillars and a raised panel breast board.
95. Another custom mantle to fit an existing fireplace in a tract home.
All content and photographs copyright © 2005 Buckeye Hardwood.